Saturday, February 21, 2009

Goin' to the Dogs


Everything is so expensive anymore, and I've been trying to cut costs any way I can. So today when I looked at the empty dog food bag (again) I thought hmmmm... I bet I can find dry dog food recipes on line ( I've been able to find just about every other recipe I have ever looked for) and sure enough with a little searching and researching I was able to come up with something . And the best part is even the pickiest eater loves it. Actually the best part is it costs a fraction of what the cheapest dog food costs and it is better for them. I also made little peanut butter dog treats for them. So then I had to do something for the humans (?) that live here too. That would be the soft ginger cookies in the background.

2 comments:

TCallihan said...

wow! I'm so impressed.

Anonymous said...

See we knew you could do anything!! what is it made with?