Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fair , Family, Fruit, and Tracie Lawrence












The past couple of weeks have been really busy. We went to the Alaska State Fair and it was great, all the food all the exhibits and all the shows ( I don't do the rides ) . We went several times and were able to be with all the kids and grandkids ( on different days of course, I don't know if the fair could handle the whole family at once ) While I was in AZ , dad got the tickets for the Tracie Lawrence performance. We had great seats! He is one of my favorites. That was a great anniversary present. 32 years - wow! Now the fruit part. One of our freezers decided to take an early retirement with out giving any notice How Rude. I was just thankful it was the one with the fruit and vegetables and not the one with all the meat. So I got to do some quick canning. I was sure glad I had brought my pressure canner back with me on the plane. Ha Ha . We had homemade pizza one night too. Brittany had never made them, she and Amanda ( and Cedar of couse) made the best pizzas, just the right amount of toppings. I finally found the perfect dough recipe for the crust.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures mom!! It is wonderful that someone knows how to post in the family besides ginny and tracie.... Love you tons

TCallihan said...

So if this is the perfect pizza with the perfect dough you had better put the recipe on this blog so we can have it! Glad to see that you have been having fun. How many blueberries did you get?

Erin said...

Hey mom, it's Erin and Matt. I am going to need that dough recipe, and soon. Otherwise Matt is never going to quit bugging me! He says they look YUMMY! I love you!