Monday, May 18, 2009

The Dog House


Last week I started building a dog house. I have never worked with power tools to much, but now I want my own. This is so much fun! I hope to get some more done today after I get all the
'Have to get done stuff' done. This is what I have so far. I started with a pallet and went from there. Yes that is insulation stuffed in the floor. Don't want the doggies to get cold feet:)




Next was the inside walls and the frame


Then the roof


And now lots of insulation



Then of course this stuff they call Ty-vek ,not quite sure what it does but I think it's some kind of waterproof stuff. I see it on all the houses so I figured my dog house needs it too. Dad came home , saw how I had done and said he knew who was going to build our cabin. Buddy calls it
'Beefy'. One of Reahna's friends said if I put a T.V. in he'll live in it. I'll post more pics when I get farther along.

3 comments:

Ninny said...

Looks like your dogs are going to be warmer than you are net winter. It looks great!

TCallihan said...

wow! I am impressed but you have always been the person who could accomplish anything!

Anonymous said...

Great job mom!